There exist two distinct summits to Lobuche peak: Lobuche East (6119m) and Lobuche West (6145m). Although they are connected by a continuous ridge, there is a sharp gap and a considerable distance between them. The trekking peak permit is for the east peak, while Lobuche West, seen at the head of the Lobuche Glacier, requires an expedition permit.
Lobuche Peak is an attractive summit, offering a variety of existing routes and wide scope for new lines. Seen from near Pheriche, the dark triangle of its rocky east face rises above the moraines of the Khumbu Glacier to an icy skyline. This skyline forms the south ridge, the junction of the east face with the glaciated southwest face; this is the line of the normal route of ascent. This in turn leads to the summit ridge running northwest from the top of the east face through several small summits to the east peak.
- Transportation as per mentioned in the program traveling by flight
- Complete full board trekking in camping (except the beverage
- An English-speaking guide and necessary helper guides (Sherpas) (French speaking guide for necessary)
- One porter for 2 persons
- National Park Fee, TIMS card
- Four night hotel in Kathmandu
- Nepali staff insurance
- Lunches and dinners in Kathmandu
- Any expenses caused by reason beyond our control such as roadblock due to natural climates and accidents and unforeseen events. Etc…
- Personal insurance (medical / repatriation of the participants)
- Personal trekking equipment (sleeping bags etc)
- Airport Tax and tips for trekking staff.
- Drinking water, alcohol, hot shower for during a trekking
- Visa fee
Merci de votre intérêt pour ce voyage. Pour réserver et avoir des autres infos sur ce voyage, cliquez sur le bouton ci-dessous.